By purchasing this training package, you acknowledge and agree that:
- you are responsible for exercising within your limits.
- you are undertaking these classes at your own risk, and that Sensei Kevin Kennedy (hereafter “Sensei”), the Bungendore Traditional Karate Dojo (hereafter “the Dojo”) and any instructors conducting the lessons are not liable for any accident, injury, illness or property damage connected to your participation in the classes and are released from any claim of damages resulting from the same.
- Sensei, the Dojo and any instructors conducting the lessons have not inspected your training location nor have they assessed the suitability or your training space, including any possible risk that your training space may pose to you.
- you will follow the instructions of Sensei and any instructors conducting the lessons.
- you will always inform Sensei and your instructor prior to training if you have an injury, medical issue, ongoing medical condition or if you are taking any medications. If you are on any medications, you will ensure that you discuss any significant changes in these medications with Sensei or your instructor prior to beginning training so that they can correctly alter your training. All information is kept strictly confidential.
- if at any time you feel that you are exercising beyond your current fitness abilities, or you feel discomfort, pain, dizzines or nausea, you will immediately stop training and seek medical advice.
- still or video photography may be taken in the class to promote the Dojo or for the use as training materials on the Dojo’s website, social media or advertising and consent to their use for this purpose. You acknowledge that the student’s best interests will always be kept in mind. You waive the right to inspect or approve such material before use, including to receive any royalties that may arise from its use.